In the event of a loss of independence, what means the most to you?
- Freedom to select the level of care you can afford?
- Remaining in the comfort of your own home without being a burden on others?
- Preserving your assets and retirement savings? Even the equity in your home?
- Maintaining your standard of living as much as possible?
- Receiving the necessary, immediate and affordable services?
- Protecting your family’s financial security?
Get the protection you really need
Monthly Benefits: Ranges from $1000 to $10,000
Benefit periods: 2 Years, 3 Years, 5 Years or Lifetime
Waiting periods: 90 or 180 days
Premium Waiver: Your premiums are waived while collecting monthly benefits
Cost of Living Increase: Automatically increasing your monthly benefit each year.
Return of Premium upon Death
- More affordable at today’s age as premiums are set at your entry level age (standard policy)
- As the policies are individually underwritten your health is a factor in qualifying for the policy
- However, when your health may be an issue, there is available a simplified issued plan which simply requires answering a short health questionnaire